Here's everything you need to know about the way we work.
These are the terms and conditions of Wedo Shopping Limited (‘Wedo Shopping’) with registration number 5615329 (‘Terms and Conditions’). If you purchase any items from this website or over the telephone you will be contracting with Wedo Shopping.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Wedo Beds is a trading style of Wedo Shopping Ltd (Company Registration no: 05615329 | VAT Registration no: 894379560)
These Terms and Conditions will govern all orders concluded on the website or over the telephone, to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then please cease using this website.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights. You are able to download a copy here.
Wedo Shopping reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website and will take effect on the day they are posted. Your placement of an order via our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions at the time of your order. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use Wedo Shopping to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our online team by e-mail at email@example.com or call us on 0800 130 3690 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
Contract Arrangement and Liability:
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product from us. Items ordered will be referred to as ‘Goods‘or ‘Products’.
- If the Goods you have ordered are not available or discontinued, or if we are unable to deliver them to you within the period agreed (or, if no agreement, within 30 days), we shall inform you of this. In this event, no contract shall have been formed between you and us.
- If we are unable to supply the Product and payment has already been made by you, then your bank account or credit or debit card (‘Payment Card’) will be refunded or credited with the sum paid. We will unfortunately not be able to make any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- If we are unable to deliver the Goods to you within 30 days but you wish to proceed with the order, we will advise you of the later delivery date.
- Please be aware that images of our products on our website are for illustration purposes only. Any item that is not specified in the product description on the web page, or that appears in any photograph or illustration on the website but is not included in the product description, will not form part of this contract and will not accompany the Product.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be, at our sole discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any Goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state or to refund to you any sums actually paid by you for the Goods in question. Wedo Shopping shall under no circumstances be held liable for any losses individual to the particular circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property or wasted expenditure. Our total liability in regard to the performance of this contract shall be limited to the value of the Goods.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Wedo Shopping retains the right not to accept any order that is subject to an error on its website and will in these circumstances reimburse any payments made in full.
Price and Payment:
- All Prices include VAT, where appropriate, at the prevailing rate.
- The total price payable, for all Products ordered and any applicable delivery charges will be debited from the bank account provided, or charged to the Payment Card, at the time that the order is placed.
- Wedo Shopping retains the right to verify that a customer has the right to use the Payment Card or bank account specified to make payment for the Goods ordered. If for any reason, in our discretion, we have cause to investigate this we will delay the shipment of your order until we are satisfied that the order is authorized, not fraudulent and bona fide. Should we be unable to verify that the order is authorized and bona fide or contact the customer named on the order, then the payment will be refunded to the original Payment Card/ bank account specified in the order and the order cancelled. Wedo Shopping will not be able to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- All billing information given must match those held by the bank that issues the Payment Card that you are paying with. Failure to supply the correct information may lead to a delay or cancellation of your order. Your order will only be processed once the payment has been authorised.
- All Payment Card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and the merchant bank. If the issuer of your Payment Card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we shall be permitted to cancel our contract with you.
- If for any reason any bank or Payment Card provider reverses the transaction after Goods have been shipped (which is referred to as a chargeback) then title to those Goods shall pass back to Wedo Shopping, who will be entitled to recover the Goods and take all recourse necessary to do so.
Cancellation before Shipment:
- You may cancel an order after receipt of your order confirmation but prior to shipment of the Goods by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address on the ‘Contact’ section of our website.
- If the goods have been shipped and you no longer require the the goods then please refer to clause 8, Returns and Refunds.
- You will not be able to cancel an order for the supply of any Goods that were made to your explicit specifications or which have been personalised for your use.
Risk and Title:
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery and if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Goods, then risk of the Goods shall pass to you at the time we tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Goods, including any delivery charges.
Product and Service Details:
- Wedo Shopping reserves the right to change any services, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications. All sizes are approximate. While we endeavor to display our products as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that colours and details of Products will be exactly as they appear on our website. Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- For any product that is not in stock we will show an approximate lead time on the relevant product page on our website. This lead time is an ESTIMATED time, in working days within which the manufacturer aims to supply us with the Goods, however this is not always possible. Where there are delays we aim to notify you as soon as we are informed. Neither Wedo Shopping, nor its suppliers or agents can be held liable for any losses whether direct, indirect or consequential if your order is delayed or not delivered. In the case of the Goods not being delivered, please refer to clause 5.4 below.
- Any Product(s) that we are unable to supply will be refunded in full or the monies can be used to purchase an alternative Product.
- The Goods we sell are for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. If a Product is taken outside of the UK it will invalidate any warranty applicable to that Product.
- Subject to the remaining paragraphs of this clause 6, all Goods supplied come with a warranty that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in quality and material workmanship for a period of 12 months from delivery.
- In order to claim under the warranty in respect of a particular Product, you must:
- inform us by email at email@example.com of the defect within 7 days of the time you discover the defect; and
- provide photographic evidence of the defective Goods; and
- permit an inspection of the Goods by either the relevant manufacturer or by a recognised inspection authority, currently the Furniture Industry Research Association (“FIRA”)
- You will not be able to claim under the warranty in clause 6.1:
- If you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice of the defect to us; or
- If the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, misuse or your failure to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, assembly or use of the Goods; or
- You alter, repair or attempt to repair the Goods without our prior written consent.
- If any of the Goods do not conform to the warranty, then within 30 days of collecting the defective Goods, we will, at our option:
- Repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part) free of charge; or
- Refund the price of such Goods.
- Wedo Shopping will not be liable under any warranty after the expiry of 12 months from delivery of the Goods. For a limited number of products, a manufacturer’s warranty for a further period may be available and it is your responsibility to register with the manufacturer and comply with any requirements of the manufacturer. Wedo Shopping will unfortunately not be able to assist with any warranty claims on expiry of the 12 month period following delivery.
- Your delivery will only be made to the delivery address specified on your original order. We currently do not deliver outside of the United Kingdom and certain areas may result in an additional delivery charge. Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the agreed address. We do not need to satisfy ourselves that the person accepting delivery at the address specified is authorised by you to accept the Goods.
- We contract with delivery companies to deliver on our behalf (‘carrier's’). If you leave or give any instructions for a carrier to leave Goods with a neighbour or in a garden or yard, this will be at your own risk and neither Wedo Shopping nor the carrier will be liable for any damage, loss or theft of the Goods.
- If you are purchasing to replace existing items (such as a bed or mattress) we strongly recommend that you do not dispose of these until your new Goods have arrived and been checked.
- Delivery timescales and charges will vary depending on; the type of products ordered, your postcode, the delivery service you select and the carrier’s postcode exclusions. General shipping and delivery information can be found in the ‘Delivery’ section on the relevant website. Your delivery charges will be clearly indicated at checkout and cannot be refunded except as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. All items are subject to availability, as set out in clause 1 above.
- Delivery times are generally between 8am and 6pm on the specified weekday.
- Please note that for a 'next day' service, the carrier is not insured to enter private premises. Please further be aware that if you purchase Goods on a 'next day' delivery service and require assistance with carrying or the positioning of the product, you must arrange for this assistance yourself. If you reside in an apartment or a block of flats, the delivery driver will deliver to the lobby of the building only. For a private house, the delivery will be to the door of the property. Please be aware that this service is a one man delivery only.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, all Goods delivered by us or on our behalf are delivered only to your doorstep of your building. If you request Goods to be taken inside your property or building, or request any assistance with moving or assembly of items, and the driver or other delivery person agrees (in their discretion) to help you, then neither Wedo Shopping nor any carrier can be held liable for any loss or damage that may occur, including but not limited to carpets, fixtures, fittings, furniture or other items or the structure of your accommodation (including but not limited to plasterwork, brickwork or flooring). Such assistance by the driver or other delivery person will be entirely at your own risk. It may be possible for you to make a claim for any loss or damage arising through your own insurance but if your insurers fail to meet your claim in full, Wedo Shopping will not be liable for your loss.
- If on delivery a package looks damaged, you should mark this on the carrier’s delivery note, and if you believe that the Product may be damaged then please reject the delivery, request the carrier to ‘Return to Sender’ and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Returns and Refunds:
- Return Exclusions:
- For reasons of hygiene we cannot refund or exchange any used mattresses, mattress toppers or pillows, unless they are faulty (see clause 8.5 below).
- Some Goods, such as memory foam mattresses, will arrive vacuum packed. Please do not open and unroll to inspect if the Goods are correct. There will be clear identification labels which can be seen through the packaging. We will unfortunately not be able to accept returns of these Goods once the vacuum pack wrapping has been opened.
- Please check that you have all the parts before you start to assemble your Product and if any items appear to be missing, please follow the procedure in clause 8.3 below. Flat packed furniture may not be returned if it has been either partly or fully assembled.
- You will not be able to return any Goods that were made to your explicit specifications or which have been personalised for your use. This includes made to order upholstered products.
- Unwanted Items/Consumer Rights:
- In the unlikely event you want to return an item to us, you have 14 working days beginning on the day after you receive the Goods to inform us that you want to return the item for refund, by email to email@example.com or in writing at the address on the set out in the ‘Contact’ section of our website, quoting your order number. Wedo Shopping will deduct £40.00 from any refund to cover the cost of recovering the Goods from you. If you wish to use your own carrier then this fee is waived however you will be fully responsible for any damage or loss incurred by your chosen carrier. If you wish us to collect the Goods, you must make the Goods available for collection and during this time keep the Goods in the same condition in which you received them. You may not use the Goods. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- You will not be able to cancel an order and return any Goods that were made to your explicit specifications or which have been personalised for your use. This includes made to order upholstered products.
- Missing items/Parts of the Product:
- On delivery: Your Product may be packed in more than one box and the number of boxes comprising your delivery will be marked on the carrier's delivery note as well as on the box or boxes themselves. In order to be able to make an effective claim for missing boxes, please clearly mark on the carrier's delivery note that you have not received all the boxes comprising that Product.
- On Unpacking: should you discover that you have received the incorrect Goods, then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt. Customers are requested to provide photographs of the wrong items, We will replace and collect the Goods at our expense.
- On assembly: Should a part appear missing from a Product please report this with a description of the part you believe to be missing by emailing us at email@example.com.
In both the above instances, replacement Goods will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Incorrect Goods received:
- On Delivery: you are requested to check that the label on the box corresponds with the carrier's delivery note and your order confirmation. If the item delivered appears not to be the Product ordered, in order to be able to make an effective claim, please reject the delivery, request the carrier to ‘Return to Sender’ and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Unpacking: should you discover that you have received the incorrect Goods, then you should email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt. We will replace and collect the Goods at our expense.
- Damaged or Faulty Goods:
- Damage on Delivery: If on delivery the packaging of a Product is damaged, you should mark this on the carrier’s delivery note in order to be able to make an effective claim for damaged Goods. If you believe that the Product may be damaged, you must reject the delivery, mark this on the carrier's delivery note and request the carrier to ‘Return to Sender’ and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Any damage to the Goods which only becomes apparent after taking receipt must be reported as soon as is reasonable after delivery, preferably within 24hrs of receipt of the Goods. Customers are requested to provide photographs showing the damage, and email these to us at email@example.com. You may request a replacement or cancel the order and receive a refund at the point that we collect the Goods.
- Manufacturing Faults: Under Warranty: please follow the process detailed in clause 6. Not under Warranty: As set out in more detail in clause 6, Wedo Shopping cannot accept any request for assistance regarding Goods that are no longer under warranty.
- By supplying Wedo Shopping with your email address you are allowing us to keep in touch when you place an order (by means of an order confirmation), when we have despatched your order to you and to deal with any possible queries you may have with your order.
- We require a telephone number when an order is placed. This is to allow us to contact you when delivering an order or dealing with any queries you may have. If you supply us with a mobile number we can also alert you by text message when your Goods are ready to be despatched and let you arrange delivery by text message.
- Wedo Shopping makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the correct equipment, programmes and other safeguards to access the website safely and guard against anything that may damage your computer or other device. Wedo Shopping shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage to computer equipment, mobile phones or other devices which may arise as a result of using this website.
Trademarks and Copyright
- All content included on the website, such as pictures, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of or is licensed to Wedo Shopping and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws and conventions. The compilation of all written content on this website is the exclusive property of Wedo Shopping and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws and conventions. All software used on this website is the property of or licenced to Wedo Shopping.
- You may not extract and/or use any part of the contents of the website without Wedo Shopping’s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features any material parts (e.g. our prices and product listings) of this website without our express written consent.
- The trading names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names used on all Wedo Shopping’s websites are the trademarks or trade dress of Wedo Shopping. Trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Wedo Shopping, in any manner that may cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Wedo Shopping or any of its trading names.
- These terms and conditions and any contracts formed with Wedo Shopping are governed by the laws of England and Wales.